Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages not working when fully charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed when my blaze is fully charged the sleep stages never record after that it records fine. Is there a clitch maybe?IMG_4035.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hey there @Butterflywings! Thanks for the screenshot that you attached. It's pretty weird that sleep stages aren't showing when your Blaze is fully charged. I would like you to restart your tracker

Also, reply to the following questions:

- Are sleep stages not working just that day or more?

- Are you doing anything different than other days?

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last night and for the past two days there are no sleep stages recorded. Last night was fully charged and the day before medium charge  I looked at other people's comments  and they suggested turning auto sync of and then on. Go to see if that works tonight.IMG_4041.PNG

Best Answer

Ok still has not shown sleep stages for the 4th night. I uninstall reinstalled the app. Restarted my Fitbit  shutdown my Fitbit wore it the correct way.  Any other ideas :light_bulb:?????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received a replacement blaze on Tuesday and one night, it didn't track sleep at all. The next, it did not track with sleep stages. Really hoping it's not defective. 

Best Answer

My blaze is 2 years old. I don't think yours is defective.  I read to keep your heart rate set to ON rather than AUTO I am going to try that tonight and see what happens. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Day 5 of no sleep stages. 3rd day full battery 4 and 5 day med battery.   I guess I should be happy that it still shows sleep data. 

IMG_4047.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I changed it to ON and it recorded sleep stages last night. Fingers crossed that it keeps working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is the one thing I am going to try tonight. Thank you for the suggestion. I noticed on my heart rate between 12:30 am and 2:00 there is a blank so maybe it didn't read my heart rate s. We will see

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
That is the one thing I am going to try tonight. Thank you for the suggestion. I noticed on my heart rate between 12:30 am and 2:00 there is a blank so maybe it didn't read my heart rate s. We will see

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, so keep the heart rate set to ON did nothing.  So going to try the sleep sesativity set to sensative.   If that doesn't work I have no idea.  It was a nice feature while it lasted though.

Best Answer
0 Votes