Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages should be optional

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the Forum Moderator:

Just bought my Blaze as an upgrade from the Surge, and overall, give it high marks. 

My only issue is the sleep tracking data, which frankly, would be great if you were a Sleep Study professional who needed that amount of data. I prefer the previous dashboard for Sleep, rather than the new one. I don't need all that data.

That said, can you suggest to the software developers to add the functionality to have "Basic" and "Advanced" tabs for sleep data? It would be a simple way for previous users to stick with the data set they are comfortable with, and not force a new change your customers might not like. Those who want the advanced data set, would have that available to.

Yes, I'm a Partner at an IT firm, so feel I can make this recommendation with a bit of cred. It would be easy to do. 

Thanks for listening!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @captschaffer! Thank you so much for sharing your comments about having the option to go back to the previous sleep information. The best place to make your voice heard about it is Feature Suggestion board. I just found this one, you may want to vote for it Possible to make sleep stages optional?, those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Thanks for voting! Enjoy the holiday. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer