Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats not resetting daily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I bought my fitbit blaze over a month ago and i have had no issues whatsoever. Then the past couple of days my stats would not reset everyday. I always turn off my fitbit before i sleep and turn it back on in the morning and it always synced and reset successfully. Though now my steps, calories etc keep continuing from the previous day. FYI i have not changed timezones.

Please help?!

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @danak24, in a recent update to the Blaze, after turning it off, in order for the clock to update it needs to sync -- i.e. the clock does not function properly while the device is off.  

Therefore, if you turn it off before midnight it may not get the signal to reset.  When you turn it back on, it will update to the correct time without "seeing" midnight, and therefore will not reset steps to zero for the new day.

I believe that this is what you are experiencing.  To prevent this happening I would suggest not turning off your Blaze at night (or not turning it off on any night you go to bed before midnight).

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also some people may find it uncomfortable but wear your blaze for bed! It will record your sleep patterns and gather data to give you a cardio fitness level. I find the stats it provides to be fascinating 🙂 

Keryn | U.K.Fitbit Blaze iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes