Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps & Battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed over the last few weeks my battery life slowly starting to decline. I have not hanged anything about my settings, but I am only getting about 2 days out of my battery with normal usage. I have also noticed over the last day or so my step count is a lot lower. On a typical work morning I have more than the 888 that was logged this morning, and I did my typically routine. Anyone else having these issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Kbourque. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the battery and the steps not being counted correctly on your tracker 😕

When it comes to the battery, I'd like to you do something. Please put your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the cradle and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

Now, about the steps, this could be because of the battery problems you're facing... Please let me know if the battery keeps draining faster than it should so that we can take action on it.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes