Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Acting Like You Care About Blaze Users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had a Blaze for two years. The original band, while it irritated my skin despite my treating it according to your rules, was durable relative to subsequent replacements. So when I needed another replacement visited your site because I resigned myself to skin problems for the sake of longevity. You don’t sell Blazes anymore and you don’t sell standard bands anymore. Every band I’ve worn is black. I’m not switching to pink at this time. I bought this new TWO years ago. Despite what your nitwit twitter masters try to claim, you most assuredly do NOT still support Blaze users. You’re ridiculous, and I just wanted to let you know my next smart watch will come from Apple. But my question is this:  Do you sit around Fitbit HQ earnestly believing you deliver good customer support and service?  Because the objective answer is NO. 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Your posting in the Fitbit Community where Fitbit users donate their time to help their fellow Fitbit userd. 

If we where not interested in helping those with the Blaze. we would not be on the Blaze board. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah. I reached out to official customer support. They suggested I come here. Since I haven’t found a store which sells Fitbit accessories, it seems to me actual Fitbit corporate customer service gave me the kiss off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze bands at Amazon. I got one a couple Months ago from SKYLET through Amazon. Exact replacement. Signed up for Prime trial and got free shipping. was something like $7.35 shipped. You wouldn't get one that low from Fitbit. 

Best Answer

I purchased a Blaze for my husband on 2/9/17. He wore it for 5 weeks and put it back in the box. Today I took it out and charged it, ran through the updates. It appears to work just fine in the charging cradle but the moment it is removed it goes black. The customer service rep I chatted with told me there was nothing she could offer me except a 40% discount on a new Fitbit. So, basically too bad for me, and why I am at it, throw good money after bad for a product from a company that does not support it's products nor it's end users. Very disappointing. $200 down the tube. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So the tracker was bought,, then used for 5 months, and put in a drawer for a year with a dead battery. 

Fitting this year while the battery was dead, it started to self destruct like any dead lithium battery would. 

Your waranty is for 12 months, and the last 12 months the battery was not properly taken care of. 

I don't understand, I am very happy that Fitbit offered 40%, they usually only offer 25% but are not under any obligation to honor a warranty that jashlong expired .

Best Answer
I did not ask the company to honor the warranty. I asked them if I could
send it to them and have them diagnose the issue and I could pay to have it
fixed. They don't have a repair department. They only replace for free if
within the warranty. This was not abused, misused or otherwise handled
improperly. The battery was drained. It was stored in its box and when I
retrieved it, I recharged to full strength, or what appeared to be full
stregnth but it does not hold a charge. It obviously needs a new battery. I
appreciated the 40% discount offer, and told them as much but I am not
willing ot spend any more money on a Fitbit product. I will find another
vendor. My husband used the unit for a total of 6 weeks and during that
time, used it 7or 8 times.

It's just very disappointing.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

mrscaptjones
Best Answer
0 Votes

Very interesting. I used my Blaze daily for just over a year. One night I decided not to sleep with it on. I did not charge it as it was not indicating low battery low battery. The next morning, it was completely dead. I charged it, but had the same problem with it not holding a charge and dying as soon as it was removed from the charger. I have previously received good service from fibit, but that has not occurred with this situation. The rep was focused more on her script than actually listening to the problem and I was offered a 25% discount, however she never sent the email with the information. I completed a survey that was sent to me but have received no response. Seems like fitbit is only making their products to last a year and then pushing consumers to but the new products. Im very disappointed. And if nothing changes, I will be looking for a different comoany and product. And sharing my experience with everyone I know.

Best Answer

Thank you.  I’ll give it a whirl.  I have one in my amazon cart as I write this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes