Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. Has anyone come across a long term solution to the temp icon lock out problem. I seem to be experiencing this quite regularly now. Blaze won’t reset and takes several hours to ‘warm up’ and turn on. I’ve even got to the point I’m careful to keep it covered up even if remotely cold  - which doesn’t really seem to help. Frustrating as I really like the product in every other way. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Please  contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I’ll try that, thanks for the quick reply 

richard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Rsblack and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra

Thanks for your response. I did contact them using the link kindly provided by Wendy but haven’t had a response to that as yet. 

Regards 

Richard 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Rsblack. Have you checked your spam folder? Maybe the email went there. Please keep me posted about it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi  Thank you. The issue is now resolved. Good customer service. Much appreciated. Richard

Best Answer

I am glad to hear that @Rsblack, it's great to know that your issue has been resolved. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in post it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes