Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature symbol on display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

Fit blaze screen not responding. Only screen that comes up is the following. Looks like a themoustat in a triangle, orange in colour. . 

Thanks

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

Hi there @bobbywhite1958. Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker 😕 I can definitely help you with this!

This symbol means that your tracker could be in an undesirable environment, which means that it could be too hot or too cold but if you think this has nothing to do with it and that the environment around you is actually okay, try to restart your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, see if your tracker comes back to life and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello

I tried to reboot and it did nothing, the symbol still comes up.

Robert

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @bobbywhite1958! 🙂 Thanks for getting back!

Don't worry. I've escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out with this and get you back on track as soon as possible! Just please keep an eye on your inbox for further insturctions.

If you need anything else, let me know and hope to have you back on track soon! Good Luck! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

Fit blaze screen not responding. Only screen that comes up is the following. Looks like a themoustat in a triangle, Blue in colour. . 

I tried to reboot and it did nothing, the symbol still comes up.

Mayur 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi... my tracker shows this sign too but still it won’t reboot... my watch if Fitbit Blaze and i really don’t know how to solve this because it won’t turn off/reboot..

pls help!!!😣

Best Answer

Same here, just started a few days ago. My blaze shuts off at random times with this symbol. I am inside at regular room temperatures. Help!!

My thermometer is blue though

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer

Hello @FerdinandFitbit!!! I really really need help. My Fitbit is having a symbol which is triangular with a temperature on it and it’s color orange... i don’t know how this happened it just showed up. And even though i’m done pressing the buttons(left and lower right) it won’t reboot and when i charge it, the screen will stay on showing the temperature symbol... pls i need help for your suggestions and i’m looking forward to it

-THANKS!!!! Pls i hope tou respond pls!😩😩

Best Answer

Hey there guys! Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

@MayurAsthana82, I'm sorry to get back to you until now. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out with this. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, I'm always around!

@Unknown_143 @Bw1224, I've also escalated your cases to the Support Team, so keep an eye on your emails as well to receive more instructions. Let me know if you need more help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any information yet?

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem with my Blaze. Frozen on the orange temperature symbol. Reset procedures don't work. I'm also in normal ambient temperatures, around 25 Celsius.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine died last night. Was working perfectly at 940pm and haven't had any high/cold temperatures. 

Our house is 21 degrees and our bedroom between 15-18 degrees.

Have tried to restart it but it doesn't work. 

Best Answer

Is there any informations yet? I haven’t receive one yet... but i really need a quick solution to this. Please help...

Best Answer

Mine is just over a yr old and all they did was offer a discount to buy a new one. Didn't offer any way to fix it.

Best Answer

Anything yet? This has been since last week and still it shows the same sign... pls i need immediate response and information in how to solve this thing... i hope you read this message @FerdinandFitbit

Byeeee....

Best Answer

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing fine.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this, @patnyb and @Stephen999 I've gone ahead and escalated your cases to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@Unknown_143, our friend already escalated yours. If you haven't seen an email, I suggest checking your spam folder. And @Bw1224, if you are interested in using the discount, in this page you will be able to compare all of our units. Maybe you find one that meet your needs.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I got an email from support today asking for date of purchase. I'm guessing their plan is not to fix the problem but rather offer me a discount on a new device. I won't be buying another Fitbit as a result of a sub-standard product experience I'm afraid.

I'll keep y'all posted but I think we all know what's coming next.

Best Answer

That's what happened to me, bought mine last May. 4 months past the warranty. Their response was here is a 25% off code. No thanks, not paying close to $200 for a one year watch. 

Best Answer

I have the temperature in a triangle also and I bet your right. You don't see the blaze pushed anymore 

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit I wanted to ask what mail? My Yahoo Mail or my Fitbit Mail? Because in my Fitbit account here there’s nothing... and by the way what spam folder am i going to check? Thanks BTW! 

Best Answer