Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated Blaze software and now when i turn off at night and turn it back on the time is incorrect until I sync the app on my phone. Didn't do this before. Are they going to fix this or is this permanent?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @NaiRu, this was a change with the new update.  If you turn off your Blaze, you will need to sync when you turn it on again to make sure the time and date is correct.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi, @NaiRu, this was a change with the new update.  If you turn off your Blaze, you will need to sync when you turn it on again to make sure the time and date is correct.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@NaiRu wrote:

I updated Blaze software and now when i turn off at night and turn it back on the time is incorrect until I sync the app on my phone. Didn't do this before. Are they going to fix this or is this permanent?

@Julia_G has supplied the correct answer to your question.

However, why would you want to turn it off at night? Wear it overnight, or charge it over night. - no need to turn it off at all...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't sleep with things on my writst but thanks.

Best Answer

I'm also have this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@arm_phanlob take a look at @Julia_G's post above, it has been marked as the accepted answer. Or you can go to the main thread about this update and read the important to note warning. 

As for when the Blaze is removed from the arm, when HR is set to auto the lights turn off in a few seconds, no need to turn the unit off. 

Best Answer

Thank you @Rich_Laue i understood now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is really an bad idea. Please keep the clock moving!!!! Don't expect your customers have the phone with them everytime they turn on their watches. We bought a watch, not a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I consider this a serious design fault on the Blaze. You should not need to do a full sync to set the correct time. It should at least automatically request the correct time from the phone when it is switched on and connected by Bluetooth. Needing the internet to reset the time is crazy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ligrlomk wrote:

I consider this a serious design fault on the Blaze. You should not need to do a full sync to set the correct time. It should at least automatically request the correct time from the phone when it is switched on and connected by Bluetooth. Needing the internet to reset the time is crazy!

....whereas I consider it quite useful to be able to pause time. Particularly during challenges, or on a lengthy drive 🙂

It's really not a life hindering issue to have to synch the device when you turn it on...surely?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze time won't sync. It is an hour behind even though my steps sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem comes when you are on a trip and away from Wifi or mobile internet, sometimes for a few days. The requirement to have internet in order to synch makes it pretty useless when you are travelling, specially if you change time zones.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes