Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time on Fitbit Blaze is not correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze isn’t syncing right time 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Hink4. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sporry to hear you're having problems with your Blaze not showing the correct time. I'd like to help you out.

This usually happens when your tracker isn't syncing to your phone successfully as the time on the tracker depends on the time on your phone. I can recommend giving your Blaze a quick restart and after that, get it to sync and see if there's any improvement. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is a message from along time ago, but here's how i fix mine. Since i only wear mine 3 days a week i turn it off. So everytime i tun it back on its wrong. So what i do is go to your Fitbit app on you phone on the upper right side hit the button that looks like a credit card. Then scroll down until you see Advance Settings. Click on that and you will see Automatic time zone, and Automatic  location. Turn those off and watch your Fitbit you should see it change. Once it corrects itself i turn those to buttons back on. Hope this helps 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes