Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze not syncing with app and didn't track sleep. Can someone help and I restarted both?

Moderator edit: Subject and format

Just published my first few songs! WOOT!Find Your Way, Stand By You, Holy Lover. One more is in the works.Nicolenya Caltman
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

i got it the apps just werent working right but i got them going ty

Just published my first few songs! WOOT!Find Your Way, Stand By You, Holy Lover. One more is in the works.Nicolenya Caltman

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

i got it the apps just werent working right but i got them going ty

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @NikkiiBaby and I am glad to hear that your inconvenience has been resolved. If you need anything else do not hesitate in posting it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, My blaze is not completely syncing with my dashboard, my sleep do not register at all even though I wear my blaze all night, also my activities do not sync on a regular basis, it is a day behind which I find it difficult to follow my progress on a daily basis. I'm not sure how you solved this issue, can you help me please?

Thank you 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Track is not found

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Vonnicksrgmail and @Hygie great to see you around. If your trackers are not syncing, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post. After these steps your trackers should sync properly.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes