Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking heart rate while bicycling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze and I like how it will track my heart rate while walking, running and aerobic excercies, however why does it Not track my heat rate when I am in bicycle mode? 

I have my Blaze connected to my Samsung phone and it uses the GPS, so I know that it setup properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From fitbit.com tap on the bicycle ride, as you say @aginj you'll see the map of the route.. Scroll the page up to look below the map. There should be several graphs one of which is the heart rate.
Also it should have the avg heart rate on the ride tile in fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

My Blaze tracks my heartrate properly when cycling.  I am connected to my BlackBerry Priv and use connected GPS flawlessly.

Best Answer

Maybe I am Not looking at the correct screen to view the heart rate data, where do you read it?  I am logged on to Fitbit.com and when I click on my bicycling data it brings up a map with my distance and speed, but no average heart rate.

Thank you for your input, I must be doing something wrong

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see the heart rate information right on the Fitbit.com dashboard.  I also see it in my Android app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

From fitbit.com tap on the bicycle ride, as you say @aginj you'll see the map of the route.. Scroll the page up to look below the map. There should be several graphs one of which is the heart rate.
Also it should have the avg heart rate on the ride tile in fitbit.com

Best Answer