Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in or upgrade

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thinking of taking an advance version of Fitbit tracker. Currently I have Blaze and I am intrestd to go for Versa.. Please advise if there is any exchange option available to handle these kind. If you make ths possible, it wld help fitbit in retaining customers than searching dor new customers. In this competwtive world, retaining old customers is tougher than attracting new customers.

u r making an ambasdor of fitbit to remain with outdated model... this not only cuts the revenue for u.. but also demotivates me as a individual...U cn charge me for th upgrade.. which would be a win win for both fitbit and myself

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry but there is no such upgrade or trade-in.  Best bet is to watch for a sale. and find someone else who would like to use your old one.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Sorry but there is no such upgrade or trade-in.  Best bet is to watch for a sale. and find someone else who would like to use your old one.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer