Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze battery doesn't last

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit blaze for at least a year. My battery does not hold a charge for what is told that it does. What do I do for this ? Will Fitbit replace my blaze or replace and fix my battery?? Please let me know ! 

Thanks ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
156 REPLIES 156

It's great to have you here @Lizkoenig! Currently, it's not possible to change the tracker's battery. However, the resolution will be taken based in the Fitbit Warranty

I would like you to double check you've restarted your Blaze. Also, make sure you're charging it properly. Here are some tips to improve your tracker's battery lifeSmiley Wink

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,
Yes I have restarted it and charged it appropriately. What steps can be taken to replace or fix my Fitbit blaze ?
Thank you,
Liz koenig

Please Excuse the brevity.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know that you've done the troubleshoot posted above @Lizkoenig! Customer Support will review each case individually and provide you with a solution always based in the Fitbit Warranty

I've shared your post with Customer Service, they should reply to you within the following days. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Blaze has 2 years now and the battery will not last one day....please help!

Best Answer

Hi im having the same issue - any advice appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hm, I think it's a goner.Smiley Indifferent Sometimes restarting or resetting it sets things straight. The Blaze was discontinued some time back, but they are still selling them in stores. If you are past the product warranty period, then they may not get back to you. Contact them, and see what they can do for you. It's worth a shot.  https://contact.fitbit.com Take a short vid of what it's doing or not doing.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer

Don’t know if this will help but if it’s out of warranty and chucked in drawer u got nothing to lose 

was given blaze by my son battery would last 3 hours max so tried it for day or two he was right so ordered new battery off internet so put it on charge got to about 60%  and thought bugger it chucked it in the freezer for about 30 mins when I took it out the temperature icon was on the screen so put it on charge anyway when it was fully charged I switched off the heart rate monitor and synced it this was on the Wednesday night I’m writing this and it’s sunday and it’s still got half battery and I wear it all day only for steps but it’s going strong just going to see how long it lasts still got hr monitor switched off though

Best Answer
Thanks 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't know one could swap out the battery, nice one! 

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven’t swapped the battery yet I’m still waiting for it to be delivered I put the watch in the freezer because it does something to a rechargeable battery and it lasted 4 1/2 days

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Wow, that was good thinking on your part. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don’t get exited back to 2 -3 hours

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, you tried. Hopefully, that new battery, when it arrives will help with the issue. If your product is still under warranty, (within the first year of use) they may exchange it for you.  It would be painstaking for you to go out of your way to buy another battery to then realize it's another problem. Hopefully, you can return the battery if in fact is isn't the solution you hoped for. Something tells me that it is the battery which is a bit weird seeing that these units are supposed to be brand new.  Hope it works out just fine.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
Out of warranty mate had watch for free anyway so nothing to lose uprated battery £9 for 4 only need 1 but will only sell 4

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi everyone! Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the battery on your Blaze trackers not lasting as it should. I'd like to help you out.

@fcamillo @SunsetRunner,I've escalated your case to our Support Team for them to help you out with this. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need more help, feel free to let me know!

If anyone else needs help with this, feel free to tag me and I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

My battery was slowly dwindling. Lasted about a full day, then last night out of no where on a full charge, it died in under an hour. Is anyone else having problems with it just dropping like this? Also I’ve had it for two years, so the warranty is probably up. But I need a new battery. I’ve tried the freezer, but it doesn’t make it more than two hours. Where do you guys order new batteries? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ordered mine off eBay haven’t turned up yet though and it’s not a case of just installing a battery it needs to be soldered in so you will need someone who’s handy to do it 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you guys even tried to contact the Fitbit Support Team? I did and they solved my problem with a replacement. 🤷‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes