Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traditional Chinese support

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Blaze has been on the market for quite a while yet the company still failed to bring support o some languages despite its successful sale internationally. Please update the firmware to support Traditional Chinese and other languages. Fitbit was supposed to support in the beginning once the trackers started selling. The fact existing customers has to vote for this subject to make it work, and to wait for it to be listed in the future update feature is quite a joke since it's supposed to do so when it's decided to be sold internationally.

Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject and format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Beta_East, I appreciate the feedback you provided regarding adding traditional Chinese for support. I know that it would be great to have support in various languages and that's why I recommend taking a look at the Traditional Chinese request, vote for it and leave your comment.

I hope this can get implemented soon, catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Beta_East, I appreciate the feedback you provided regarding adding traditional Chinese for support. I know that it would be great to have support in various languages and that's why I recommend taking a look at the Traditional Chinese request, vote for it and leave your comment.

I hope this can get implemented soon, catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer