Traditional Chinese

I think there are more Hong Kong users than Mainland Chinese users now.
People in Hong Kong DO NOT use simplified Chinese in daily communication
Please make it support Traditional Chinese

Moderator edit: Added labels

80 Comments
cyanqi
Jogger
plz add 高德地图 support so that could make fitbit products more useful for those ppls whos using android device ~
its a very serious problem!!!😂
i really like charge HR so...
Hopeangeline
First Steps
Hi
I think it would make sense to add traditional Chinese to iOS Fitbit app dashboard. Even if Fitbit doesn't support traditional Chinese, app should detect the language on iPhone to be simplified Chinese. I would recommend adding traditional Chinese
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

although I am BBC, that is British Born Chinese, my mum isn't and her English isn't that good, so this would benefit her greatly

and I am sure it would help many others, not to mention boost sales

joenurik
Jogger

I also found that while my Surge keeps track of distance in China, I cannot see maps of where I have gone. It would be nice if this was fixed.

vetmoda
Jogger
Traditional Chinese needed!
DCChan
First Steps

All my contact name are Traditional Chinese, please add support to it. Now, all my incoming call and message display as many squares!

tscshk
First Steps

definited needed, buy one today and disapointed by language supported.

fituser36
Jogger

Yes!  We read &  know an update for Blaze firmware 17.8.301.4 in Sept 2016. 

However, there seems no meationed about of language update, Traditional Chinese. 

We are not looking for a Traditional Chinese UI,  we just simply looking for Blaze support to display Traditioanl Chinese message(Whatsapp) & Caller ID.

I can't believe Fitbit need to take more than 6 months to add a language ,  but there seems no any plan to add Traditional Chinese support for Blaze &  there should no any excuse of technical issue or hardware issue to add Traditional Chinese support coz Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc was added before 6 months.

Please dont ask us to suggest this function into the Blaze idea.

We had suggested and Fitbit team should know

We feel totally disappointed of Fitbit developing team,  i will not purchase any Fitbit product in the future. 

We need Traditional Chinese support!  Is it really so difficult?? 

Is it a kind of a discrimination?? 

If you are Traditional Chinese user and you are new to consider purchase of Fitbit Blaze? Please think twice. I suggest you consider to buy another brand, like Apple, Samsung, MIO, Garmin. Most of them  are well support of Tradiotinal Chinese message.

WMGary
Walker

I am a Alta user. Web version of Fitbit person profile is support Traditional Chinese and my mobile phone is using Traditional Chinese. However, my Alta interface is display Simplified Chinese, a lot of characters cannot be display correctly (it will display a square). I hope next update of Alta could be support Traditional Chinese and also Hong Kong area to support Traditional Chinese. It should not too difficult to support Traditional Chinese because you are success to add Simplified Chinese on Alta. Thanks.

nuhcakoh
Jogger

need traditional chinese, from Charge2 userSmiley Happy

wGlenn
Recovery Runner

When I visited my relatives in Taiwan a few months ago, one of my uncles was considering getting a Fitbit Blaze (which I already had at the time). One of the things he asked about was if the interface was available in Chinese...

Specifically, Traditional Chinese.

So yeah, I'd like to see support for Traditional Chinese, in addition to Simplified.

ying729
Jogger

Traditional Chinese is needed, without that, the notification is nothing, some of my friends give up blaze becoz of that! 

if you treasure your customers, please add Traditional Chinese, otherwise, they will all join the Apple alliance! 

ying729
Jogger

Actually I am little bit regret that I bought fitbit instead of Apple Watch, because I could not read Traditional Chinese, which made the notification useless, I REALLY hope that the language will be available soon, otherwise I will turn to Apple Watch.

D_Luk
First Steps
I was a loyal user of Fitbit in Hong Kong for over two years. But it is quite stupid for the lack of supporting language in notification function.

Please note that the notification function without Chinese language is useless in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

I dont know how your team to prioritize the firmware update items, but I am sure that there is no reason for me to buy Fitbit anymore in case this problem is not resolved in the next few months. Especially this problem is pended for almost a year.
solartommy
First Steps

Please add support to display Traditional Chinese notifications and Traditional Chinese UI.  After adding Traditional Chinese, potentail customers for your Fitbit products will easily gain by 5,000,000 to 20,000,000.  

There are millions of potential buyers wanted Traditional Chinese UI + text display.  I believe adding Traditional Chinese will benefit Fitibit's total revenue and being more competitive to Apple Watch.

fng52
First Steps

Frankly speaking by not mentioning Traditional Chinese is not supported in the marketing campaigns is somewhat an intentional omission. Of which the ADs are in Traditional Chinese. I doubt if Chinese would truly be supported for Chinese notifications in English interface even if it has rolled out.

Winstonn
First Steps

I am new user in Taiwan. Just bought Blaze yesterday.

I didn't notice it does not support Traditional Chinese before i have it.

My iPhone is use Traditional Chinese, i don't know the reason but the result is Blaze cannot show message not only type in Chinese but also English text.

So Blaze disable Basic and Important function : smartphone notifications-- Call, Text & Calendar Alerts. 

I don't understand how come you can provide iPhone APP in Traditional Chinese but device cannot support.

Please support Traditional Chinese.

jwcchow65
Jogger

Learnt more and more members from running groups in Taiwan and Hong Kong are using Fitbits

I got two Blaze  and am thinking to get Surge for my parents and parents-in-law, but not until they learn English or Fitbits provide Traditional Chinese characters (they are all 80+).

Please consider to add TC in both dashboard and notifications.

I think it is needless to say that there is demand for additional language support. Please consider an update to include Traditional Chinese. Thank you.
Jc12
First Steps

Please make it support Traditional Chinese, People in Taiwan do not use simplified Chinese in daily communication. 

Why you can provide iPhone APP in Traditional Chinese but device cannot support? The functions of APP message alert (text message, LINE APP..ect) are totally useless for traditional Chinese user.

lok923
First Steps

Traditional Chinese needed!

c12hris
First Steps

Please have Traditional Chinese supported on Fitbit Alta.

mother1942
First Steps

I am submitting this on behalf of my mother who do not read english.  the blaze was a gift for her and i regret the choice.  First it got all charging problem.  And now I found that the device can only display English and she is now bugging me every other day with "problems".  Why is this brand so stupid?

andrew.lkw
First Steps

Please kindly make Traditional Chinese SUPPORTED ..... Please .....:-((((((

RHSIEH
First Steps

My wife bought me a blaze watch as Birthday gift. But I really regret to have this watch because it doesn't support Traditional Chinese for notification. If I can not see anything on the notification, this function means nothing to me. If you are thinking to buy this watch and unfortunately you are living in Taiwan or H.K., I suggest you to but any other brands which can show Traditional Chinese instead of fitbit watch.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.