Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble syncing my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am extremely disappointed in the Blaze. Had the Surge for a few months and Loved all the functions, but couldn't stop getting a rash from the wristband like a lot of other people. Returned it and got the blaze, and have had Nothing but issues the entire time. It's set to synchronize all day, but never syncs on its own. When I do log into the app and manually try and synch it, half the time it can't find the Fitbit even though my Bluetooth, wifi, and gps are all on. It doesn't count steps correctly, it has Never synced my music to my phone. It gets gps distance Completely off. I walked 1.2 miles and the map shows the distance of 20 miles. It doesn't get the floor count right, it Also doesn't attribute the steps to the correct hour for the active time count. Heart rate count is off all the time, anytime I barely move my arm apparently my heart rate goes through the roof. The only thing it does correctly is tell the time. I can buy a much better looking watch for that price!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I have the EXACT same issue and I'm on my second Blaze!  Since I received my second "pebble" as FitBit refers to it.  It has worked fine and sync'd just fine, but now it is starting again, not sync'ing, I cannot update my alarms or clock face.  I'm a technical guy, I've tried everything FitBit suggests and the sync just seems to get worse and worse.

Best Answer
They're giving me the same schpeel, they tried telling me they could
troubleshoot it and reset it, but I've tried syncing it to an android
phone, my laptop, and an iPad, so it's definitely an issue with the actual
Fitbit. They're sending me a replacement for now, let's see how it goes.
I'm seeing a lot of people posting similar concerns, so I don't have much
faith in the product anymore.
Best Answer

I'm going back to my emails with support and we will see how far I get.  I missed the refund time frame by a month when my first one starting acting up.  Pretty sad, I have about 350 wrapped up in this device and I could not sell it on Craigslist for 100 bucks with the metal band.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys @trvsmstrsn @CristinaF. Good to see you in the Community!

I'm sorry you're having issues with your trackers but if you've already tried restarting them and this has not helped, the best thing to do is to get in touch with the Support Team and they will be happy to take a deeper look and see what is going on.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to the dashboard for then looked under Settings>Applications> and removed the IPhone Application.  My watch sync'd at that moment.  I don't know if it was just luck timing or if the iphone application was interrupting something for my Android.  Gonna let it run for a few days and see.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok, it's been a few days and I think that fixed it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @trvsmstrsn! Thanks for getting back!

That's great news! 😄 I'm happy to hear that your tracker is working fine again! If you need any more help, let me know. I'll be happy to give you a hand!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I gotta say MY solution definantly fixed it. The solution I figured out, MYSELF....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not taking the credit at all about your solution @trvsmstrsn 🙂

The good thing is that you're back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes