Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble tapping on the exercise button

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I get to the exercise button, but when I tap on bike, weights, etc, it is not taking me to the lets go screen. I tap hard, soft, up a little on the screen, on the word??? Am I doing something wrong?! It will show up once in a while but seems random! Very frustrated at this point
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community @3msmama. If your tracker's display is not working, I recommend Restarting your Blaze. In the meantime, keep in mind that you can use your tracker's button to select options too.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also did try hitting the top right select button and that did not work either. How do you do a restart?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@3msmama To restart the tracker, you need to do these steps:

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did the reset. Still seems to be a sweet spot to get it to the lets go screen which takes multiple times to get. Also, the top right select button only takes it to the notifications/music screen

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think that it is time for you to contact our Support Team @3msmama. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat. You can tell the advocate the steps you have done so far.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've noticed that of the done slides during a tap, the tap is not recognized.
Best Answer
0 Votes