Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to user connected GPS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Back in mid December Fitbit updated the Blaze and broke the GPS function. I have been on support multiple times and have been told it would be fixed in the next update. But, when it did not get fixed, I asked for a supervisor, and the response was "We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future". Fitbit broke the Blaze more than 60 days ago and basically refuses to fix their own mistake.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Word choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @TruckeeCyclist, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

Don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes