Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive device after iOS update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded my iPhone 8 to IOS 13 and when I opened my Fitbit app... my blaze died.  What can I do about this?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Datredhed, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

I appreciate the information provided in your post, seems odd that after the iOS update your device is unresponsive. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your Blaze completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is completely dead. Nothing.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing happened to me, I updated to 13.2 and my blaze Is dead

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is beyond exasperating.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome aboard @Merm28 and thanks for your reply @Datredhed, it's a pleasure for me to continue providing assistance. Sorry for the delay in responding your posts. 

Let me share with you guys that our Customer Support team was contacted regarding your difficulties to provide further assistance and move forward with this situation. That said, please keep an eye to your email inboxes, they'll be in touch with both of you in a timely manner.

In the meantime they send information, don't hesitate to contact me back if any additional questions remain unresolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
Jodi

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

You're welcome @Datredhed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back if your require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate! There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

It was a pleasure to assist you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes