Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MobileRun with Blaze tracker to track sessions, and reconnecting bluetooth during tracking?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having issues with my Blaze tracker because the bluetooth keeps disconnecting during a run/hike. All other bluetooth functions work fine, but when I connect to track a run, the connection is very weak. This means I keep having to end the session on the watch, then start another one so my maps and data end up being broken into smaller pieces. I have 3 questions about dealing with this:

1. Can I just use MobileRun on the app to track the GPS data from my phone so the bluetooth connection is not even an issue? I'd obviously want to use the data from my blaze for heart rate etc, so can all this data from two sources be synced into one?

2. Can I merge multiple exercise entries into one? For example, if I have a disconnect during a run, then start tracking a new session so that when I get home I have 2 separate tracked runs, can I merge them into one (perhaps on the website somewhere?).

3. When there is a bluetooth disconnect during a session, can the connection be established without ending the active session and starting a new one?

Thanks!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Ok @algaib, here is tge scoop. 

1 - of course mobile trqck is made for exac5ly that. It records the GPS, your tracker records the steps and Heartrate. After a sync everythi g gets merged to one record.

2 - No it is not possible. 

3 - maybe. My Charge 2 seems to  try and reconnect and succeeds. the Blaze doesnt seem as successful in reconnecting, but a phone restart, without stopping the tracking on the Blaze works for me. I have an Android phone, your experience may differ.

Best Answer