Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp notifications are not coming through my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought a fitbit blaze but for some reason even after turning the notifications ony whats apps notification will.not come through. Emails calls etc work but not whats app. Its linked with a Samsung s5 android phone. Any ideas as my wifes works and mine dosent 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Simonv1982. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I can sure give you a hand with this! Once you've synced your tracker, make sure to enable the notifications for other apps you want. For this, tap on the icon of your Blaze at the top left corner of the dashboard. Here, go down to Notifications and here, go to App notifications. Make sure that you've received a notification on your phone of the app you want to enable and after that, it's better if you force quit the Fitbit app, open it again, go to App notifications and here, enable the notifications for the app you want.

It should start working after that. Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Hi there @Simonv1982. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I can sure give you a hand with this! Once you've synced your tracker, make sure to enable the notifications for other apps you want. For this, tap on the icon of your Blaze at the top left corner of the dashboard. Here, go down to Notifications and here, go to App notifications. Make sure that you've received a notification on your phone of the app you want to enable and after that, it's better if you force quit the Fitbit app, open it again, go to App notifications and here, enable the notifications for the app you want.

It should start working after that. Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I have a Fitbit charge 2 and can’t seem to get WhatsApp notifications to come through on it? I’ve seen a resolution for it on the Blaze, but will it work on the Charge ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. 

I have same issue with my fitbit. I tried doing the solution of going to notification panel and all but still not working. I have s7 edge. Please assist

Fatema

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Used to get WhatsApp notifications until about 3 days ago. Coincided with last WhatsApp update. I get all other notifications and all settings are correct. Wonder if it has to do with the update?

Best Answer

Same problem, started about a week or two ago. It used to work fine before.

Best Answer

Same here with my Versa. Getting all notifications except for WhatsApp... 

Best Answer

Same problem with my IONIC

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just started working out of the blue.. Charge 3. Did nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstalling the app worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Works again! Did nothing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I've tried everything to get WhatsApp working on my Ionic and posted in this community. No-one has replied. I've checked notification settings, restarted my phone and ionic, Paired and unpaired, checked Bluetooth, done everything I can thing and still no whatsapp. All my other apps work and are receiving messages as they should. I need WhatsApp. Please help.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with Whatsapp and WeChat.  Neither one is passing notifications to my Versa 2.  I have follow all the suggestions.  It appears other apps notifications are working fine.

Please help.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently bought Versa 2, even I am facing the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

don’t suppose you solved this??? can’t eat whatsapp notifications in my versa since i bought it

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 too won’t allow WhatsApp notifications so frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! This trick did work yesterday but not today. I'm already force quit the app thrice but still no result. What do you I do? I can't keep doing this all the time 

Best Answer

Ich müsste alle paar Stunden neu starten. Aber das ist ja nicht Sinn und Zweck der Sache. Schade bin schon jahrelang bei Fitbit. Aber das Problem liegt wohl nicht an Uhren sondern an Fitbit. Ich denke ich werde wechseln. Wir (mein Mann und ich) haben  unterschiedliche Uhren und es funktioniert bei keiner. Schade, hat ja schließlich was gekostet. Wir sind sehr verärgert da wir noch keine gescheite Hilfe bekommen haben.

Best Answer
0 Votes