Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have not seen sleep not syncing for a blaze. Mine is not, It worked Monday for a nap I took but for the rest of the week nothing. Any advice? I have re set it and looked in settings to make sure nothing is turned off that shouldn't be.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Annalopez welcome aboard! Thanks for troubleshooting this issue beforehand by restarting your Blaze. Please make sure that these are the steps you're following when restarting it:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

I also suggest setting up your Blaze to your Fitbit App again by doing this:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon 
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your Blaze and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes! 

PS. You might have noticed that I moved your post to the Blaze board since this was originally posted in the Charge HR board. In here you'll find more relevant info related to your tracker and it also helps us to keep the Community organized. Thanks for your cooperation!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same issue with my Blaze. Sometimes it will sync for 4-5 days, then stop. Really frustrating considering the cost of this device. How do I return it?

Best Answer
0 Votes