Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blaze fitbit piece of crap!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wish i hadn'tput this off for so long, but I bought my blaze a good 2 or 2.5 years ago. it worked for about 6 months (I wasn't even done paying it off yet) when the battery started crapping out. unfortunately, I get too busy to bother with it and just stopped wearing it. fast forwarding a year, I decided I would give it another try. the battery of course still had the same problem of only lasting a few hours, sometimes less. I read all the advice; charge it in original charge device on low voltage, shut off all day sync, auto sync, alarms, etc. in the app. still did not fix the battery problem. then today, while working out, the screen just goes blank. I put it on the charger and now it is frozen on the logo screen. again I've read all the advice; push the two buttons that reset it, press all three buttons, etc. Still frozen. good thing I  also just bought a new band from amazon for it (the original broke). I've got a good looking band and a watch that hasn't worked from basically the beginning of time (no pun intended). I that I paid $300+ for a defect and now it's too late to get a replacement. If you're looking for a fitbit watch, I do not recommend this one! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you would have fussed with it at 6 Months, it would have been under warranty and you would have got a replacement. And, It's now been discontinued for a year and a half. I don't think many are shopping for it anymore. $300? That's pretty high. You got the gunmetal version? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure the exact brand. I don't think $300 two years ago was high. it would be now. blaze is probably out of date. and yes, I regret not doing something about it a while back. but working full time, getting a masters full time and a single mom full time, fussing with a watch you just bought comes last in the drop down of priorities. too bad it wasn't a watch that god forbid...... worked without the hassle! I know it's a lot to ask! I never write bad reviews. first one ever. 

Best Answer
0 Votes