Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Relax mode"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just synced my blaze and noticed there is a relax mode? What is this mode?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Everything you need to know about "relax" is here

enjoy, and welcome to forums!

Personally, I'm still mastering steps and working toward a healthy weight, no sparkles in my fitness goals as yet, perhaps when I get to the maintaining stage 🙂

The new Cardio Fitness feature is what has me jazzed, my Charge 2 had this - now on my Blaze too, you'll love it - check it out here A perfect way to make sure you aren't overworking your body getting fit, the heart is the one muscle all the others can't do without no matter your age.

I just ran the fitbit App update on my mobile so my score already showed up, if yours hasn't been calculated yet, wear your tracker to sleep a couple of nights and your score should show up in a couple of days by tapping the heart rate tile on your mobile dashboard - keep moving, see you on the track!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Everything you need to know about "relax" is here

enjoy, and welcome to forums!

Personally, I'm still mastering steps and working toward a healthy weight, no sparkles in my fitness goals as yet, perhaps when I get to the maintaining stage 🙂

The new Cardio Fitness feature is what has me jazzed, my Charge 2 had this - now on my Blaze too, you'll love it - check it out here A perfect way to make sure you aren't overworking your body getting fit, the heart is the one muscle all the others can't do without no matter your age.

I just ran the fitbit App update on my mobile so my score already showed up, if yours hasn't been calculated yet, wear your tracker to sleep a couple of nights and your score should show up in a couple of days by tapping the heart rate tile on your mobile dashboard - keep moving, see you on the track!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @ct-7567 and @wmchapman thanks for stopping by.

About the relax mode that you are seeing, I recommend following the instructions provided by our friend here since I think that his information is accurate and really helpful.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Just noticed that it said that the solution was solved but it didn't click that! What is this?!??!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ct-7567 if you look at the first paragraph in @wmchapman's post above you will find a link titled "here", that points to Fitbit help doc on the relax function. 

Best Answer

I have the Fitbit Blaze but have not received any updates adding 'relax mode',  is this meant to be available now?  How do I run the update?  When i sync to my dashboard I am not getting any new messages about updates.  I have downloaded the new Fitbit app for android and this feature is not available. 

ps. I cannot see cardio, relax OR sleep states. according to all the information i am seeing on line all of these new features should be available to Blaze now but the new app i downloaded this morning does not show any of these new features and I cannot see them on my device.   How do i update to this newer version? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Tabby777

this is how you run the update: go to the Fitbit app and then see if at the top of your screen there is a little red button that says; update your tracker click that and then follow the instructions 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,  thanks for your help.

I don't actually see the red button at the top of the screen.  Is the update being released at different times over different countries?

I live in Australia.

🙂

cheers Liz. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have not receive this update, I would really like this new mode, can someone tell me were should I go to update my Blaze please ?

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hygie It's a staged rollout that started about a week ago and lasts for another week. So you should get it sometime in the next week or so.

To see if yours is ready, click Account then Blaze from the Fitbit app on your device. It will have a pink banner for the upgrade near the top if it's your turn in the queue.

Best Answer

Thank you for the reply, I do not have receive a pink banner near the top of my app account yet, but will look closely for it.

Wish you a good day

Best Answer

thank you - receiving this update right now

🙂

appreciate your help

Best Answer

No problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wmchapman Thank you for the link on how to do the "relax". I just tried the 2 minutes on my Blaze. I did pretty well. I have ordered the Ionic and will try it with that devise once I receive and set it up. 

Best Answer