Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my Fitbit account. Wrong e-mail or password

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Checked my fitbit app & found that I was suddenly logged out & unable to log back in. When I try to log in I keep getting a message that email or password are incorrect. They are not. I checked spelling & capital letters, i tried resetting my password, uninstalling & reinstalling the app & restarting my phone. Even put fitbit on charger for a bit (even though the battery was still half full) thinking maybe the connection would help the app reset. No luck. Out of ideas. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @KattDawg. let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate the time you have taken to try to fix this issue. I would like to further investigate this, so could you please post an screenshot about this issue so I can take a look? In the meantime, let me suggest you to try to log in by using the Fitbit Dashboard on your computer. 

Let me know how it goes. 😉 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20170712-155143.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem yesterday. I changed my password, even though I knew it was right, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Then had to change password again because it said my password was not correct, even though I was entering what I had JUST made it. After  all that and almost a half hour of screwing around, I was able to get into the app again.

Best Answer

I tried to log in from laptop & got same message. But if I open my last weekly fitness report email in my phone & click view dashboard I get the screen attached. But this isn't at all like the dashboard I saw when my app was working.Screenshot_20170712-224201.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't log in to my fitbit account right email but keeps asking for my password when I put it in it tells me it is the wrong one please help.

Regards

Michael Kennedy.. 

Best Answer

haven't used for awhile trying to restart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have the same issue.

Best Answer

tried to log in to my fit bit account and will not let me.  Says the email address is being used and cant get it to accept my password, or change it

Best Answer
0 Votes