Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

Where are you seeing this game, @Brian_M?  Can you post a screenshot of it?

Best Answer

My Charge 2 has also just got this game installed. My question is how do you play it. 1484179052978787434867.jpg

Best Answer

I have it too, no idea what the point is.

Best Answer

It just showed up on mine too. No idea why or how. I figured out how to play it  though! Keep pressing the button to stay up and then stop pressing to fall, you have to keep missing the chimneys or whatever they are 

Best Answer

Flip through the menu,  there is an icon of a dude atop a wall.  Hold down the button to start the game.  Tap the button to jump.  Float above or below the platforms to score. 

No idea where it came from,  but it made me smile.  I hit every goal today,  thought it might be a reward.  Apparently my achievement unlocked this for everyone.  You are welcome. 

Best Answer

I'd also like it gone please, 

Best Answer

Basically just press the side button to stay up in the air and move forward and avoid hitting any of the towers. That's it. 🙂

Best Answer

I just want it gone.  I didn't get this for silly games.  They should give you a choice before adding spam on your device.

Best Answer

The game is away this morning. It must appear as a reward for reaching all your daily goals.

Best Answer

@Brian_M wrote:

The game is away this morning. It must appear as a reward for reaching all your daily goals.

Same here,  thinking the same thing. 

Best Answer

to play you tap the side button. You play just like flappy birds, don't hit the ground, sky, or chimneys

Best Answer

I think it's a goal reward! It appeared after my workout last night! It makes me happy. It's similar to the viral game Flappy Bird. I have a new high score of 22! 😉 haha It's the little things in life. . .

20170111_213458.jpgIMG_20170111_213640_699.jpg 

Best Answer

I had it last night too and now it's gone.  Let's see if it comes back when I hit goal.  So fun!!!  haha

Best Answer
It's off my charge two today!
Best Answer

Hi everybody,

It seems like everybody in this thread has uncovered a surprise in the latest Charge 2 firmware update: Fitbit Flight.

This game triggers on your Charge 2 if you've:

1. Updated to firmware version 22.48.14.

2. And hit all of your activity goals and Reminders to Move for the day before midnight.

@Pypalypes @Mr_Mark Unfortunately there isn't a way to turn off or disable the game at this time, but I'd recommend vocalizing this on our feature suggestion board.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

How many votes where received for a game to be put on the tracker?  I dont get the displeasure

Best Answer

You use the button to jump - or hop, and try to avoid the walls, it's basically like flappy bird!

i noticed it last night, when I went to show my kids this morning it was gone! But this evening it's returned!

i like it 🙂

Best Answer

Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

@DerrickFitbit wrote:

Hi everybody,

It seems like everybody in this thread has uncovered a surprise in the latest Charge 2 firmware update: Fitbit Flight.

This game triggers on your Charge 2 if you've:

1. Updated to firmware version 22.48.14.

2. And hit all of your activity and sleep goals for the day before midnight.

@Pypalypes @Mr_Mark Unfortunately there isn't a way to turn off or disable the game at this time, but I'd recommend vocalizing this on our feature suggestion board.

Miss a "Get up and move" hour and it won't trigger. Just learned that today. 

Best Answer