Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

Hate this! My Charge 2 is my watch. Can't get rid of the game to check the time, turn on alarms, etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about the Blaze? Thought it was cool, when my son showed me.

Best Answer

To get rid of that game hold down the button on the side of your fitbit. That way you can look at your other stuff.😊😊

With Thanks,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Thanks, but that did not work. Screen was frozen on game, regardless of pressing button, pressing and holding button, pressing button multiple times. I went onto app, onto website, powered down and back up the device, nothing helped.  Today it is gone, but I hate to think the only way I can use my watch is to fail to meet all my daily goals.

Best Answer

Press the main button to make the man go up and down, watch out for the castles!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like the game were has it gone lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haha i got 70. Boom.

Best Answer

press the button

Best Answer
0 Votes

The way to get the Fitbit Flight game is to...

1. Meet your daily step goal

2. Meet all hourly activities goal 

3. Meet calories burned goal

4. Meet flights of stars goal

5. Meet distance goal

6. Meet active minutes goal

After you meet all of those goals in one day, you can play the Fitbit Flight.

Hope that helps🤗🤗

Best Answer

At midnight the game goes away.

Best Answer

@Callum_d, @Undyne is correct.

As long as you meet your goals yesterday, youll be able to play tge game today.

So yes your game disappeared because yesterday's goals where not met.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You use the botton on the side of your fitbit to flap your wings. It's just llike the game flappy bird

Best Answer
0 Votes

Must be a reward. I have gone over every goal that is set. I am at almost 30,000 steps for the day today  (23 Jan 17 (21:09)). I started at 04:45. I hit over 4,000 call. burned daily..... 

Goofy reward if you ask me. I don't care for it. Just adds to the times I need to tap the button....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Must be a reward. I have gone over every goal that is set. I am at almost 30,000 steps for the day today  (23 Jan 17 (21:09)). I started at 04:45. I hit over 4,000 call. burned daily..... 

Goofy reward if you ask me. I don't care for it. Just adds to the times I need to tap the button....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Click the button on the side. It's like flappy bird

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the idea of rewards & have tried to work harder to meet my goals every day since I found out about the game. Please leave it there.

Best Answer

By the way this game only pops up THE DAY you meet all of your goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe the game has to do with how much you workout or your steps, because I've been getting this game every night and it goes away in the morning. 👍🏼

Best Answer

The game also appeared on my Fitbit charge 2 and now has disappeared.. quiet addictive you have to push side button to jump and avoid falling or touching walls. I got to 10 before game disappeared 😔

Best Answer

You tap the side button

Best Answer
0 Votes