Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

It's when you get your daily steps I think. I only got it just last night. I had walked around 22,000 steps so I thought maybe that's what happens when you walk that much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It only shows up upon you meeting your daily goal. At least that's what I think. I think I like it a little, gives me something to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You met your daily goals, did you? It's supposed to be a prize. It's temporary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yours is the best comment I've seen here. Agreed, it made me happy too. What a cute little surprise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner read the post post I point to  in my post imeadiatly above yours. It s ages that you must meet all of your goals, this will ncludes sleep, calories, milage, steps, and the 250 steps for every active hour that you have chosen. Now you get to play the game until midnight. 

Best Answer

Hi! The Fitbit flight game was triggered on Saturday night, but the screen won't allow me to do/see anything but the game. No matter what I try the only thing visible on screen is the game. I can't access my steps or anything unless I use the app. Please.. how do I stop/exit the game? TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for responding but that doesn't help.  The game is stuck on my screen. I can't do anything else. I can't see anything else. It's been stuck there since Saturday night. I know it's a reward & generally stays 24hrs but this isn't the issue- the issue is at this moment my Fitbit is soley a machine to play the game.... 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I had the same problem, after two days of constant fit bit flight on the screen I took it back to PC World to ask for help. The guy on the counter played around with it and eventually it went - he thinks he pressed and held the button for about 5 seconds followed by one or two shot presses but not sure. Try both and fingers crossed. I quite liked the game but too scared to activate it again in case I can't get rid of it. Good luck.....
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry 😥 have you tried contacting Support via fitbit.com ?
Best Answer
0 Votes

To exit you would do the same thing that was done to enter the game mode, hold the button in until it buzzes(2seconds).

If that doesn't work then a restart should. Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart

Sorry @Bazzarooni I would not expect my response that was not to you to be of any help to you. Considering that this is yoir first post in the thread I would not think any response would help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @EJP1002 that worked a treat ☺️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Rich_Laue  For your help too. Got it sorted in the end thanks to you and @EJP1002 

not sure what you meant about no response helping but I'm new to these forums so if I messed up or was inappropriate apologies for that 😘

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is a bit like flappy birds but you press the left side button and you have to press ot to keep up.you get the game when you get your 9/9 hours active and this is your treat hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jjmookie wrote:

------  cut  ------

.you get the game when you get your 9/9 hours active and this is your treat hope this helps.

Plus your daily sleep, calories, active minutes, and step goals

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haha noob, no offense but I got 148!

20170111_213458.jpgIMG_20170111_213640_699.jpg 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No ur the noob! I got 148! Beat that

Best Answer
0 Votes

U all r noobs. I got 148!!! If u beat that I'll salute u...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow, that is super rude! You could have said that you were good at the game, bragging is not necessary.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry... Didn't mean for it to come across rudely. Just meant to present a challenge for all other people.

Best Answer