Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

But I have hit my goals recently and it hasn't popped up

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
A reminder that you must get all foe your 250+ steps for your set hours to get this. You also have to have the latest update for the Charge 2.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You just click the side button on your Fitbit to make him jump and you don't want to touch the pillars

Best Answer

Same here,I have hit every goal I set and not seen this .

iPhone 7 Plus ios11.1 Samsung, Sense, Ionic
Best Answer

The Fitbit Flight game should be permanent on the Charge 2.

Best Answer

@xXBeastEliXx I moved your post to the main topic on this subject. 

Personally I have to disagree, part of the challenge of the game is to get the users goals meet. I think of it as after waking up I'm working towards having the game tonight. After hitting my goals, the challenge now goes to the next step. 

So half the game is simply working to being able to play the game. 

Best Answer
I half-agree. You shouldn't have to complete all of your goals because that's hard especially since most people have to go to work and school. Maybe they only have to complete their main goal which is USUALLY steps.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

You get rid of it by resetting your Fitbit.  Hold down the side button while it's plugged into your charger and it will reset it

Best Answer

Yes i don't always get my game.

Best Answer

I want to delete it. But I think you just keep hitting the side button. 

Best Answer

(Daily) Goals can be adapted, so all the Fitbit flight haters can just raise the goals to unrealistic ones and won't be bothered again (maximum hourly steps is 250 steps 14 hours a day)

Best Answer

You have to score at least 20 points to earn the "quit this game" button...

Smiley Wink No just kidding.

I think I left game mode by tapping on the screen I think.

Best Answer

Today I met all hourly goals of 250+ steps, the total daily steps and km's, so I have the Fitbit flight game in my menu again.

You can skip past it (short press on the button)

you can start it (by pressing and holding the button)

play it multiple times (short press to start and to 'jump' in the air, so you avoid touching the castles)

you can leave game mode (by pressing and holding the button)

check high score (by stepping through the menu to the game, there you will see your high score)

Have fun!

Best Answer

Today is the first time ive noticed the game. Even though i crush it every weekend with huge steps, acitivities, stairs, calories burned, etc and im super active but never have i seen the game until tonight. Kinda fun actually...

Best Answer

This game appeared because you reached all of your goals and disappeares at 12:00 am. The only way to get it back is if you hit your goals again.

Best Answer

Many of us have work and jobs that keep us sitting down. So finding a way to reach goals every day can be difficult…

Best Answer

I hear you. I have a desk job M-F 8-5 as well.

Best Answer

You have to reach your goal of steps

Best Answer

I was told you have to reach all of you goals including the 9 hr one 

Best Answer

@12er wrote:

I hear you. I have a desk job M-F 8-5 as well.

You change your goal to 5 hours with 250+ steps, it that way you can achieve the goal easier and 'earn' the Fitbit Flight game-reward easier.

btw: the whole idea of this steps per hour challenge, is to get you moving each hour, especially when you sit still behind a desk (you can walk to the coffee machine and back, to the water cooler, toilet, taking the stairs, or just do some running moves on the spot. 250 steps can be achieved with 5 minutes moving)

Best Answer