Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset time and date on my Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

time needs to be changed on my fitbit charge 2

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

My date and time is wrong ~ how do I reset this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reset time and date

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @Treads1@pusskin and @cherylj623! I hope you are doin' fine! In order to reset the time and the date on your Charge 2, let me suggest you the following: 

- Make sure that you have the correct timezone settings on your account

- Verify that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app, either on your iOS or Android phones

- Restart your Charge 2

- Reboot the Bluetooth on your phone

- Log out/log in to your Fitbit account to refresh the app

- Force sync your Charge 2 

By the way guys, I moved your posts to the correct board, Charge 2, so you can better assistance. 

Let me know if that works! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

howHi just want to know how to change time and date on fitbit charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Laurae123, welcome aboard! If you'd like to change the time and date on your Charge 2, I suggest you to take a look at the information in this help article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot login to reset time and date as it showing that the username is alredy used

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Madhukarshinde, welcome aboard! Have you made sure that you have entered your correct e-mail address and password? Also I'd like to you to try to reset your password if you still can't log in. In addition, please try to log into your Fitbit account but using a computer, and let me know if you get the same error. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I set time and date on my Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Exercise5, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! In order to set the time and date on your Fitbit device, remember that you have to make sure that the timezone settings are correct and sync your Fitbit, so it will take the time from the device you are using to sync. For further help, please take a look at this article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t worn my Fitbit charge 2 for some time.  How do I reset the date and time ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sync my phone to my Charge 2, but the time does not update.  BTW the date and time on my phone is correct

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I change time and date on my fitbit charge 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Need to change date and time

Best Answer

how to fix date abnd tome

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try connecting your device via Bluetooth and getting the Fitbit app on a windows 10 computer.  I found this synced perfectly when my date and time was way off on the Fitbit.  On the first sync, it updated the date and time on my Fitbit.  Then I could finally sync the Fitbit to my phone.  The Android OS and many others have trouble communicating with devices whose system date and time are out of whack.

Best Answer
0 Votes