Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse oximeter on Charge 3?!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was told when purchasing Charge 3 that it has a built-in pulse oximeter and that with the update it would be operational (both during exercise and during sleep). This was a major factor contributing to my purchase of the device. However the new update did not provide the information regarding SO2 % (oxygen saturation percentage of the blood) neither on the device itself nor on the dashboard and the phone app. Is there a way of activating this feature and if there is can anyone explain how to do that. Or does anyone know when it will be available.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

SpO2 was the reason I upgraded to the Charge 3 as well. I have not found any info on when or if it will ever be available. That and having to pay $10 a month to see all the information that is collected has caused me not to recommend Fitbit. $10 a month is not much but after paying $150 for a Fitbit and then pay more to get the information is a bit much.

Best Answer

The charge 3 can’t measure the saturation of oxygen in your blood and show this as a percentage. However is can measure significant changes in the saturation. This was added today actually in my sleep dashboard. I can see if there were any significant changes. 

I just came to this forum to get more info about this new feature and saw your post. 

Best Answer

Check this thread out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you explain how to find the pulse oximeter old, I have c3 special edition but can't find info on useage

Best Answer