Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 battery and screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my fitbit charge 4 less then a year ago. I have had a charge 3 for many years but last year I upgraded to the 4. I has been outstanding until 3 days ago. The face won't light up but I was still collecting data. I followed the reset by putting on charger and holding side button. It restarted with smiling face.. it was working for a few minutes and then it stopped again. I did same procedure with reset. It was working again for a few minutes and turned off again. This time I wore it for a while.. synced it and it was still collecting data but battery was down to 13%. Mind you it was at 96% less then 2 hrs ago. It officially doesn't hold a charge or the display won't work. I did all troubleshooting! I really miss having it working. I have a warranty, how should I proceed? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Rhagosto. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes