Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge4 died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge4 died. It just stopped working and will not reset.  On the last sync it showed 100% charged.  It is still under the one year warranty.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

This also just happened to my charge 4. From one day to the next and with no warning. It just turned off during my day walk with 50ish% battery left. It’s never done that before and it’s a little over a year old. I charged it to 100% and now it only lasts a few hours instead of a few days. 

Best Answer

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Contact Support, since you are still under warranty they should offer you a replacement (a refurbished pebble) or 50% off another device. If you decide on another device read the forum comments first to see what problems the devices are having. Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the response but you’re getting more life signs than I am. My Charge4 is dead. I’ve tried the reset - nothing. I’ve put it on the charger - nothing. My Fitbit app shows last sync as yesterday 12:58 - battery full and nothing since. The app is still looking for the Charge4 but not finding any signs of life. Like a lot of others the strap post broke at four months and they replaced that so I’ll wait and see what they say about this problem at 11 months.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer