Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score not showing on Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep score is not showing on my device and shows I have no sleep data, however when I check the app on my phone, the data and score is sitting there. Anyone know how to get this score and data to show up on the Charge 4 screen?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Charge 4 ScreenPhone app screen

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @jr-alive. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for the information and pictures. I'm sorry but I wasn't able to open and review the pictures. 

In regards with the inconvenience, I appreciate your time in reporting this matter and I'd like to let you know that we’re aware of it and we are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble and thanks for your patience. 

Regarding your question, I believe there isn't any way to get the data and score to show up on your Charge 4 until this inconvenience is resolved. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Device Screen not showing any score or data

Phone app screen showing data

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jr-alive. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for the information and pictures. I'm sorry but I wasn't able to open and review the pictures. 

In regards with the inconvenience, I appreciate your time in reporting this matter and I'd like to let you know that we’re aware of it and we are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble and thanks for your patience. 

Regarding your question, I believe there isn't any way to get the data and score to show up on your Charge 4 until this inconvenience is resolved. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply Wilson. I tried uploading the pictures again so they should be there now, however I believe you have already answered my question. Will there be a firmware update coming to fix this issue?

Regards,

Best Answer

Hi this has been an ongoing issue for a long time now without resolution in sight. It works for some users and devices and not others.  We are told fitbit is aware of the issue but that doesn't mean they will fix it. In fact they haven't.  I think the answer provided by Wilson is far from the Best Answer - it's just the only response he can give.

Best Answer

I agree, this answer is not "Best", it is "Garbage".  This problem has been going on for years and it is clear that Fitbit have no intention of fixing it.  Stop insulting your customers!

Best Answer

Will cancel my subscription as not paying for a service that isn't working.  If rectified in a few years time I might subscribe again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson. I got my charge 4 a few days. Has this been fixed? Because I have the same problem. Sleep data not showing on my device but it's on the app. Restarted devices, updated app. Did it all.

Best Answer

This problem has existed since Charge4 was released with Sleep Data being a high point of the Charge4; needless to say the problem being worked on has been ongoing and doesn't appear to be a priority as Charge5 is next cab of the rankj.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lezmez actually the problem exists since Charge 3 and invoves Inspire 2 and Ace 3 as well. It's not @WilsonFitbit 's fault however, mods can only say what they are asked to say.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have contacted fitbit support and been told that this is still an issue and it is being worked on.
Seems to be taking a very long time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really, don't bother. Fitbit has no intention of fixing this bug or anything else. They are full of lies, denial and drivel.

Best Answer

Hello, this happens with me too. It shows up on my phone but not on  my watch. 

-This one is obvious but it has to be on your wrist.

-You also have to sync it with your phone when you wake up.

-then just look at your sleep scores on your phone and than either right away or a little later your sleep score will pop up on your charge 4. 

-if its still not showing up make sure that you have the sleep score app on the fitbit downloaded and make sure that it is sync again or sync it one more time. 

-Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

This is an issue for me also, when will it be fixed?

I have just received a replacement but it still has the issue. 
Is there a software update to fix it yet?

If you can’t fix it, you should stop selling faulty products

Best Answer
0 Votes