Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 4 does not work after 16 months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

very disappointed with Fitbit.  My charge 4 stopped working. I called and we troubleshooted everything.

They offered me 35% off a new one.  This is a faulty product and Fitbit should stand behind it.

Not sure if I want to buy another one now.  My Alta is still working after several years

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I think that they stop working after the 12 month warranty period.  That is my impression after my Charge 3 and now Charge 4 stopped working at 13 months.  Last year I took them up on the discount offer.  I'll try to get a discount for a new one to replace my Charge 4, but when a product fails, it really does leave the door open to moving to another manufacturer and device..

Best Answer

I purchased an apple watch.  I am done with fibit

Best Answer

Both my Alta HR and my Charge 4 stopped working after just over a year, i'm over it.  Idk how long a Samsung watch will last but aside from the challenges I could get what I need from a generic fitness tracker. 

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me today. Had mine for 17 months. Not a happy customer.

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Thank you for your messages and feedback. 

Your comments and feedback are important, so that our team can improve our services and products. 

For those who haven't contacted our team, please do so, via chat or call them. 

Here are our contact infos.

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm no longer buying Fitbit products.  I've had 2 different ones and both stopped working after 2 years.  Not really worth the money.

Best Answer

I have had mine around 18 months and the screen started to get duller each day. It is now completely black although it still works (I can see stats in my app) and it vibrates, I just can’t use the actual watch which is now pointless. 

Ordered an Apple Watch as they seem more reliable 

Best Answer