Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 - Not responding OR charging?? ):

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi friends!!

I've had my charge 4 for a little over a year now, and I've noticed that when it's cold out or when I'm really sweaty, it'll say 'device not charging' just when I'm wearing it around.  Then yesterday, I washed some BBQ sauce off a corner, and it's been completely 1000% dead ever since.  Won't sync, won't light up, button on the side won't work, etc.  I've tried to plug it in to charge, and it will VERY briefly acknowledge the charge and will be the charge I left it before The BBQ Sauce Incident (like 45%), but will then disconnect entirely and I can't get it to reconnect.  The little electrodes are clean and dry, I've tried multiple outlets, etc.  I absolutely love my fitbit and will get a new one if I have to, but I thought I'd try here first.  Thanks!!!

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@anne3448 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for sharing your story. 

Please give our team a call or chat with them. They'll be more than glad to have a closer look at your case. 

Here are our contact infos

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes