Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change clockface on Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my clockface has suddenly changed from Target clockface to something completely different have tried to chsnge in settings but ssys it us in Target clockface please advise how i can chsnge it as not letting me do ut in settings 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

HI, @Health23, Welcome to the community, In your Fitbit app on your phone "Today" screen touch your icon in the top left corner>Charge 5 tile>Gallery>Clocks>select another clock face>Install (see the progress bar extend) Check your "Charge 5" & you should have the "new" screen. Now repeat the process & get the "Target" screen back. If you continue to have a problem log out of your Fitbit account, check you have no updates due, clear the cache, and log on again. Try again. I've just successfully installed "Target".

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

HI, @Health23, Welcome to the community, In your Fitbit app on your phone "Today" screen touch your icon in the top left corner>Charge 5 tile>Gallery>Clocks>select another clock face>Install (see the progress bar extend) Check your "Charge 5" & you should have the "new" screen. Now repeat the process & get the "Target" screen back. If you continue to have a problem log out of your Fitbit account, check you have no updates due, clear the cache, and log on again. Try again. I've just successfully installed "Target".

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer