Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 - Keep getting error connecting with device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received my charge 5, looking at the different face styles, and all I get is this message over and over.  Tried deleting app, removing from Bluetooth, starting over.  No change.  Getting it to turn on upon raising my wrist is not consistent.   Seeing all these other issues, looks like this is going back. Disappointed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I can't change my clock face or edit apps because of this notification that keeps popping up. This is ridiculous. 😕

Best Answer

Is there a fix for this issue yet as mine is doing it too, so annoying 

regards

Terry.

Best Answer

I got my Charge 5 about a month ago because my Charge 4 connection for the wristband broke. So I got a Charge 5 and then found out that can get a replacement band that will work in place of connecting band directly to the face. Well, the Charge 5 suddenly wasn't pairing with my iPhone 7 Plus. I followed all the instructions to pair up again multiple times. Since there's not been a resolution from Fitbit on trying to pair the Charge 5, I decided to try to use my Charge 4 again. But then yesterday, the Charge 4 said the pairing connection to the iPhone 7 plus was unsuccessful all of a sudden, I decided to give up with FitBit and decided to get an Apple Watch 7. I started to like the Charge 5 because the band seemed to be better, but it doesn't have the same functions as the Charge 4 that I liked. Now, neither the 4 nor the 5 are connecting to the iPhone, so I am giving up on FitBit. Doubt FitBit will offer a solution as they still haven't fixed the design issue on the Charge 4. 

Best Answer

Still no fix.

Best Answer