Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 - Notifications with WhatsApp - Bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. I want to reopen this topic because I think there is a BUG here.

I was reading all the threads about this problem and I have solved all possible problems and deleted and reinstalled the FitBit app. I love FitBit and have ALWAYS had full support from your company!
I want to report this bug and I have seen it on the Charge 5 since I have been using it with the Iphone 12 Pro Max. I had been using the Charge 4 for more than 2 years and one of the important features for me was getting the vibrations on my hand if I received a WhatsApp message, email, call, SMS etc. It was perfect until this year when I noticed that sometimes I don't get the messages. After resetting the Fitbit device it seems to be ok for a while. I thought maybe it was a problem with my old Fitbit and bought a new Charge 5. It works fine at first. Now the symptoms are back and you have to reset the Iphone and Charge 5 to get it working. Sometimes it's enough to just reset the Charge 5 and it works for a while... and suddenly the Charge 5, not sending Whatsapp messages... or my Iphone didn't receive them. Something is wrong and I don't know what. I am running on Iphone 12 Pro Max, version 16.6.1 - IOS and FitBit Charge 5 has a version. 188.58. I suspect there is a bug... but I haven't found any clues, and the workaround by turning on both devices is annoying. Something must be done. Is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I did all the necessay steps. Issue still there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

no change ! issue still there !

Best Answer
0 Votes