Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 and iPhone13 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 is showing my daily step count, but when I sync with my iPhone13 Pro, all data shows up except for steps. This has happened the past two (2) days. Charge 5 is fully charged.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, it's good to see you visiting the Community forums for the first time, @CDH01.  

Thanks for sharing this information about the issue you're experiencing with your daily step count. 

I noticed this is an ongoing issue that other iOS users have been experiencing for the past few weeks, where they don't see any data at all or they don't see the daily step count. Please know the our team is working on a fix which will be released soon via a new iOS Fitbit app version. Please keep in mind that these updates are released progressively, it starts with a small percentage and then it extends to the whole Community of users, but you should be receiving the update soon.  

In the meantime, you can find more information and updates about this specific issue here

See you around in the Community. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using Charge5 and Iphone13Pro and have similar problem..

In my case, all data shows except stair count.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @FEsen

Thank you for sharing this information about the information on your Fitbit app. 

Unfortunately this device does not include the option to track floors. The Charge 5 includes many of the features available with Fitbit smartwatches at a more accessible price, but the option to track floors wasn't included with this specific device. You can find all the features available with this tracker on the Charge 5 Product Manual and on the Fitbit Store

Although the possibility to include this feature on the Charge 5 is Not Currently Planned, I do recommend that you vote for these ideas posted in the Community forums to show your support for them: 

This is helpful for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time. 

Have a good day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes