Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 battery draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 5 battery drain in less than two hours. I stop using it for about three months and started it again today. no change. Still the same 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @NareshSathy. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that the battery of your Charge 5 is draining quickly. I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll do my best to help you with this. 

If you haven't done so already, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article to improve battery life in general, as this has been generally useful for other users. In addition, please complete a three pulse restart following the steps listed here below: 

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end if the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

The battery can last up to 7 days; because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary, but the battery shouldn't be draining only after a few hours. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this many times 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has happened to my Charge 5 also, my Fitbit has been ok, then over the last week it has started draining the battery really quickly, now I have to charge every 4 hours or so, how do I know if my Charge is still in Warrenty, 

Best Answer
0 Votes