Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 - blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nothing on screen. But I know it’s working cos the green light on the back (sensor) is working. Also, when I plug the charger, it vibrates, but nothing on screen. Tried to change clock face and resent using charger. Having no luck. Please advise. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Shafiya, welcome, may I suggest you review your "Charge 5" state of charge. In the "Today" screen of the Fitbit app on your phone slide your finger down and release, a green progress bar at the top will indicate syncing, wen complete note the value of the battery icon in the top right corner. If there is evidence your device is not charging check through this article Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  for a solution. When you place your "Charge 5" on the charging cable connected to a live power source you should see the State of Charge displayed with an indicator that it is charging, and you should be able to use the reset button on the cable.

If you are not able to make any progress then I think your best way forward will be to talk to "Customer Support" using the Chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing seem to be working. I have reached to Customer Support 🤞

Best Answer