Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 keeps blinking the Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 5 is on and synced but the Fitbit logo keeps randomly appearing on the screen and then returns to the clock face. I haven't used this watch in a while because it refused to turn on for the longest time. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Aalhassan. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5.

If you haven't done so yet, please try the following: 

• Unpair your Charge 5 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Charge 5 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Charge 5.

If you can't get started with your Charge 5, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and nothing seems to be working. I think Fitbit's most recent firmware roll out bricked a lot of people's devices.

Best Answer

I am thankfully able to get a replacement. I have an inspire 3 that I was using and it just stopped working yesterday. I'm kind of getting tired of these products not lasting. 

Best Answer