Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 randomly stopping tracking pulse rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 randomly stops tracking my pulse rate. When this happens the tracker continues to count steps and function.  If I restart the tracker, it begins again. When it is stopped it does not record zone minutes or sleep score. My tracker will show hours with 250 steps, but those hours do not sync with my app so the app shows those as missed hours.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Georgia_Grandpa.  

Thank you for sharing this information about the inconvenience you've been experiencing with your Charge 5 and that you already tried the restart procedure. 

In addition to the three pulse restart procedure using the charging cable, please follow the instructions in this article to improve the accuracy of heart rate information and check the information mentioned here about other factors that could affect your heart rate reading, this has been useful to other users who have experienced something similar. 

If you already tried all the steps mentioned earlier and you continue to have the same problem, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes