Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 “reminders to move” will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 5 “reminders to move” will not turn on …showing “disabled” even after I toggle it off/on … I have exhausted every known option and it still shows “disabled” even after I toggle back on!

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @keyboards49

Thank you for sharing all these details about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 5 and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps. 

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this and it seems they shared some instructions with you. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Let me know if you continue to experience the same inconvenience. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is affecting my new Fitbit Charge 5 as well and I don’t get the reminder on my device to get up and move. All settings are correct and it’s still not working properly. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Could you share those instructions so the rest of us with this problem can fix it to please?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Laur67 @IonaJoJo

Thanks for sharing that you experienced this issue with your Charge 5 as well. 

Let me know if you're having trouble to receive any other type of notifications or if this is happening only with the reminders to move. In the meantime, make sure this feature is turned on following these steps: 

• On the Today tab, tap the hourly activity tile. 

DavideFitbit_0-1671808094873.png

• Tap the gear icon > turn Reminders to Move on or off. 

If the feature is already turned on, you can also try changing the time when you can receive reminders to move. You can change the hours or days of the week that you track your hourly activity goal (for example, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays). You can find more information in this article

In the meantime, make sure the Do Not Disturb Mode and the Sleep Mode features are turned off, as these features prevent the device from vibrating and receiving notifications, reminders and goal celebrations. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes