Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 screen blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Restarted watch.  No difference.  I double tap and see the clock face start to show for about 2  seconds then screen goes dark. I try to swipe up and down and can barely see some of functions but most are just black or really dim.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Hawkeyefan, thanks for the update, when your Charge 5 syncs with your Samsung phone is the battery icon in the top left corner of the Fitbit today screen showing the Charge 5 is charged? If it is then the double tap should result in illumination. To restart your charge 5 you can follow the process demonstrated in this Video at 1:29 If this has not resolved your problem change the watch face in the Fitbit app. From today's screen of the Fitbit app on your phone touch the icon in the top left>Charge 5 tile>gallery>clocks, select another "face" >install, it should now appear on your Charge 5 (allowing your Bluetooth is working) If it does not work check out Why won't my Fitbit device sync? - Fitbit Help Center 

If your problems still occur talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. It's a good move to note the steps you've taken and the result so you can brief the agent clearly.

Finally, as this is not an Android app issue but a Charge 5 issue I'm going to move your post to the Charge 5 board.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  Checking with customer service as my syncing functions and battery charging and reset are all working fine. Just can't see anything on the watch, even after changing watch faces in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Talked with customer service.  Unable to troubleshoot so sending me replacement watch since mine was under warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes