Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why does my Fitbit act up every time there's a change? When it functions, it's flawless.

Moreover, it baffles me that I have to purchase a new Fitbit every almost every year with an issue. From broken bands and firmware glitches to now syncing issues with Google and persistent rebooting screens, I'm disheartened. Having been a dedicated user since 2016, it seems Fitbit 5 might just join the rest of my non-functional devices. Sadly, I can't dedicate endless hours to troubleshooting anymore. Farewell, Fitbit I cant anymore.  Perhaps Google will do a better job? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @TomFit88. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes