Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 unusable

My fitbit stopped working. Two weeks ago it stopped tracking steps, stopped tracking heart rate, everything. The only thing it does is show the time. There is no green light for the heart rate, no way to change water lock, nothing. I have tried for two weeks to get an answer as to what happened and how to fix it. The only instruction provided was to do a factory reset (which did not fix it). The tracker is only 2 years old and is unusable. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

That really sucks. I know how you feel because I've had two Charge 5 die myself. Getting 2 years out of it is actually really good, from what I've seen. (My first lasted 6 months and my second just died after 10 months.) You can try to get help from support live chat at https://support.google.com/fitbit/gethelp

Best Answer

Contact support and they will probably send a replacement. But don’t get the replacement wet at all, because it will fail and they won’t replace the replacement. I don’t know why they continue to advertise them as water resistant when they’re clearly not.

Best Answer