Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won’t charge or update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Device started acting weird and battery drained a few weeks ago. I’ve tried reset several times and the logo screen flashes then goes to a low battery/1% battery screen.  It shows the power bolt and appears to be charging. I’ve kept it plugged in for days just trying get this figured out.  Every time I do the reset steps I get the same results.  I even tried changing the clock face, still no luck.   

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Ctabbywan besides the troubleshooting steps you have already tried, I would also recommend cleaning your charging contacts.  Instructions are here .  Please also verify that the plug and electrical socket are functioning properly (test by plugging in to a different plug and socket, if possible).

If none of these steps work it is time to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on Contact.Fitbit.com .

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Welcome to the community forums @Ctabbywan.

I'm sorry to know the experience with your Charge 5.

Thanks @Julia_G for helping.

I'm not sure if you are still experiencing the inconvenience @Ctabbywan, but please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Best Answer
0 Votes