Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add shortcuts for just "Workout" like in Charge 2. It's missing, but it's really needed 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @aimron0 , you can definitely have “workout” in your shortcuts on the Charge 5!.  I agree that it is one of the most useful shortcuts of all because you can use it to track almost any activity - I know of people who track their piano practice, their panic attacks, and all sorts!

To add “workout” to your list of shortcuts, on your app, from the opening, Today, screen click on the person photo/icon top left and then click on the picture of your Charge 5.  On the Charge 5 screen you will see “Exercise shortcuts”. Click on that to see the list of shortcuts installed on your Fitbit.  You are allowed 8.  If the list is full then you will need to remove one before you can add “workout”.  After you make any changes in the app make sure you sync your Fitbit so that the changes are reflected on your device.

**Please note, you need to follow the above instructions and click on the picture of your Charge 5 to get to the exercise shortcuts.  If instead from the account screen you clicked “Activity and wellness” and then “Exercise”  you are in the wrong place!  That is a list of “auto recognized exercises” and not “exercise shortcuts”.  I accept that this is a little confusing!**

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @aimron0 , you can definitely have “workout” in your shortcuts on the Charge 5!.  I agree that it is one of the most useful shortcuts of all because you can use it to track almost any activity - I know of people who track their piano practice, their panic attacks, and all sorts!

To add “workout” to your list of shortcuts, on your app, from the opening, Today, screen click on the person photo/icon top left and then click on the picture of your Charge 5.  On the Charge 5 screen you will see “Exercise shortcuts”. Click on that to see the list of shortcuts installed on your Fitbit.  You are allowed 8.  If the list is full then you will need to remove one before you can add “workout”.  After you make any changes in the app make sure you sync your Fitbit so that the changes are reflected on your device.

**Please note, you need to follow the above instructions and click on the picture of your Charge 5 to get to the exercise shortcuts.  If instead from the account screen you clicked “Activity and wellness” and then “Exercise”  you are in the wrong place!  That is a list of “auto recognized exercises” and not “exercise shortcuts”.  I accept that this is a little confusing!**

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thank you very much. Yes, it works. Now Workout is in my device. A little correction: it say we're only allowed to have 6 list of shortcuts instead of 8. 

you're right, the instruction is a bit confusing between “auto recognized exercises” and “exercise shortcuts”. Again, many thnks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes